Across the business estate of 56 UK racecourses:
- Assist with the movement of hardware systems to service the Betting Application.
- Attend regular meetings/calls to discuss and report on workload, delivery timelines and objectives.
- Provide regular updates to management on work package progress, to include any risk or obstacles faced.
- Liaise with the relevant Racecourse staff, creating and maintaining excellent working relationships to ensure the Customer is engaged and supported fully.
- Provide engineering cover to racecourse meetings.
- Help deliver a first-class service to each racecourse.
You will be expected to ensure that you and those you are responsible for comply always with Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices in accordance with current legislation and as detailed in the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
This role profile is a guide to the work you will be required to undertake. You will be required to be flexible and perform other duties as required by your manager. It does not form part of your contract of employment.