We are always looking for people to join the britbet team working at racecourses and greyhound tracks across Britain. Read more about the type of roles we offer.
Customer Service Assistant (horse racing)
Customers Service Assistants sell pool bets to customers on racecourses all over Britain.
Members of our team can sell bets from either a static window or serving customers at their table in restaurants and hospitality areas. This role requires a positive attitude, strong customer service experience and good mental arithmetic.
Customer Service Assistant (greyhounds)
Customers Service Assistants sell pool bets to customers at our partner greyhound tracks.
Members of our team can sell bets from either a static window or serving customers at their table in restaurants and hospitality areas. This role requires a positive attitude, strong customer service experience and good mental arithmetic. This role is primarily focused on greyhound tracks, but there will also be opportunities to work at racecourses.
Betting Shop Cashiers
Betting Shop Cashiers sell fixed odds bets at britbet betting shops throughout Britain.
Members of our team assist customers with their bets and pay out any winnings. Strong communication and mental arithmetic are essential to this role.
Occasionally permanent roles will become available at britbet. Any permanent roles will be advertised on our jobs page.
The recruitment process
When anyone applies for a role at britbet, we consider how they demonstrate our company values.
Our company values are;
Be a Team
The recruitment process is as follows:
- Apply for the role by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, a cover letter is preferable but not mandatory
- The recruitment team will be in touch to let you know if they are interested in progressing your application
- If initially successful, the recruitment team will arrange a time to talk to you
- A second interview may be required on the racecourse
- If successful at interview, training will be arranged for you
- If the training goes well, you’ll have a trainee title for your first 5 shifts
- If 5 shifts are completed successfully, you will be issued with a casual workers agreement and will be fully fledged member of the britbet team!