As a betting shop cashier you will be the friendly face that greets and serves any customer that approaches your window at our racecourse venues.
You will help guide them with their bets and pay them out if the customer wins. Strong customer service and communication skills are essential to the role, along with being able to work in a fast-paced events environment.
Training is provided for all aspects of the role.
You MUST be over 18 years old to apply for this role.
• Taking and paying out of bets
• Translation of bets that have been taken
• Keeping your manager informed relevant information
• Upholding compliance regulations.
• High level of customer service skills
• Honest and reliable
• Smartly presented
• Great cash handling skills
• Computer literate
• Have access to a car or means of travel to and from our venues
• Knowledge of bets is preferable, but not essential.
Britbet is a partnership of 55 British racecourses.
Established in 2018, we were formed by and are owned by the racecourses to ensure that the profits from all activities we undertake are returned back to our partners. Our activities are focussed on enhancing the customer experience for racegoers.
Profits from all our activities go back to our racecourse partners.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com