We are looking for enthusiastic people to join the britbet team at our racecourses across the UK. You can read more about the type of roles we offer below.
Customer Service Assistant (horse racing)
Customer Service Assistants sell pool bets to customers on racecourses across the UK.
Bets are sold from retail positions, or by serving customers at their tables in restaurants and hospitality areas. This role requires strong customer service experience and good mental arithmetic.
View our vacancies on our jobs page.
Occasionally we will advertise head office vacancies across our departments, these vacancies will also be advertised on our jobs page.
The recruitment process
When anyone applies for a role at britbet, we consider how they demonstrate our company values.
Our company values are;
Be a Team
The recruitment process for casual vacancies is as follows:
• Please go to our jobs page and apply now!
• If your application is successful initially, the recruitment team will be in touch with more information.
• If we believe the role is a good fit for you, we will arrange our online training to be sent out to you.
• Once the online training is complete, we will invite you to a racecourse, where you can shadow an experienced member of the team for the day.
• When the shadow day is complete, you will start receiving offers of work for the future via our staffing app ‘Rotaready’.
• Please note, you will not be left to work on your own until you’re comfortable with the betting terminals and feel happy in your new role.
For permanent head office based roles, the process will differ by department. The recruitment team will be in touch if your initial application has been successful.
Gender Pay Gap
Read our Gender Pay Gap report.